Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fun SIte: Dead at Your Age


My birthday is coming up in a month or so, so this web site really caught my eye for a Friday Fun Site. It's called Dead.AtYourAge.com.

Simply enter your birth date and it will give you a list of famous people who died at your age. For example here's the main entry for me...
"You've outlived Paul Gauguin by almost two weeks. He was a French painter whose best canvases depict Tahitian life in brilliant colors. He died of a heart attack on May 8, 1903, 51 years before you were born."
Other notable who died around my current age are (or were) Bevin Fagan, John Calvin, Peter Sellers and John Ritter.

As an added treat, it will also tell you how many days you've been alive. For me, it's 20,070 days. Now I'm really depressed.

Here's the link

No comments:

Post a Comment