Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friday Fun Site - LOST Trivia Challenge

Most of my readers know by now that I'm a huge fan of ABC's Lost. So that's why I really like this week's Friday Fun Site. The folks at UGO.com have put up a very well don series of trivia games about Lost. I must warn you that some of the questions are very tough and you need to be a hard-core fan to even hope of answering any of the correctly. But if you're a "Lostie" you'll enjoy it. Here's the link.

By the way, I got 8 of 10 correct in the "Jack Edition" but only 4 of 10 in the "Kate Edition." It should also be noted that the quiz was put up after last season, and since we're now seven episodes into season five, some of the answers may have changed a bit, especially in the "general" Lost trivia quiz. (At least that's my excuse for not doing better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment